Sunday February 26, 2023
Corner Clow and Cleeland streets
Gabriel Kirley & Cindi Boychuk
Language/ Cultural Consultant
The Greater Dandenong Sustainability Festival will be back at the iconic Dandenong Market on Sunday 26 February from 10am-3pm.
The Market’s outdoor terrace will transform into a sustainability haven jam-packed with lots of exciting, environmentally and family-friendly activities all nestled within zones to help you find exactly what you need.
- Win a basket full of sustainable goodies – enter the competition by signing up at the Greater Dandenong Sustainability stall on the day
- All day musical entertainment from Cauldron, Jen Hawley and Gabo Bermeo
- Free kombucha from local business Remedy Drinks
- Second-hand clothing collection with all donations going to CoCo’s Opportunity Shop in Springvale. Items that are clean and in good condition will be accepted
- A dedicated quiet zone at 39 Clow Street open throughout the day