Wednesday September 7, 2022
Sydney Opera House
Language/ Cultural Consultant
Use this link to see designated seating for Auslan viewers
By Julia Hales with Finn O’Branagain and Clare Watson
This critically acclaimed theatrical masterpiece stars Julia Hales: actor, daughter, dreamer and person with Down syndrome. Equal parts thought-provoking, funny, enlightening and effervescent, this Black Swan production burrows right to the heart of the stuff that makes up a community, a relationship, and a life.
Multiple shows this week!
Tuesday 6 Sept – 7.30pm
Wednesday 7 Sept – 7.30pm
Thursday 8 Sept – 7.30pm
Friday 9 Sept – 7.30pm
Saturday 10 Sept – 2.30pm (followed by Q and A )
- Cost: $65 or $75 each (booking fee $8.50)
- Integrated Auslan – All shows in season. Note: During filmed segments, captioning is provided.
- Book using this link into the Auslan allocation for all performances: https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/events/whats-on/theatre/2022/you-know-we-belong-together.html?esc=ACCESS
- Or call 02 9250 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information: https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/events/whats-on/theatre/2022/you-know-we-belong-together.html
Special offer – Your chance to get a free ‘double pass’ to the show:
- To secure a complimentary double pass to the performance of your choice, email email@example.com your details and preferred date.
- First in, first served! So Be quick!